Wheat free Coconut Crunches
Wheat free Coconut Crunches are a delicious, gluten free treat made with shredded coconut, gluten free cornflour, superfine sugar, and orange flower water.
- 5 oz desiccated shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon of Gluten free cornflour cornstarch
- 3 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon of orange flower water
- 3 tablespoons of caster superfine sugar
- Set the oven at 180°C (350°F) gas 4
- Mix all of the ingredients together to form a firm paste.
- Using a spoon and your fingers, shape the dough into walnut size balls and place them on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 10 minutes and then reduce the heat to 150°C (300°F) Gas mark 2 and bake for a further 5 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container until needed.
Calories: 192 kcal
Carbohydrates: 13 g
Protein: 3 g
Saturated Fat: 14 g
Sodium: 34 mg
Potassium: 153 mg
Fiber: 4 g
Sugar: 8 g
Vitamin C: 1 mg
Calcium: 7 mg
Iron: 1 mg