Microwave Hungarian Mushrooms
This microwave Hungarian mushroom recipe is an easy after-work dish that is quick, healthy, and delicious.
- 1 small onion skinned and grated
- 4 tbsp tomato juice
- 12 oz button mushrooms halved or quartered, depending on size
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- celery salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp Greek strained yogurt
- chopped fresh parsley to garnish
- Put onion and tomato juice into a bowl.
- Cover and cook 100% (High) 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, paprika, celery salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook 100% (High) 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add yogurt and cook, uncovered, 100% (High) 1 minute.
- Turn into serving dish, garnish and serve immediately.
Calories: 39 kcal
Carbohydrates: 6 g
Protein: 4 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 1 mg
Sodium: 11 mg
Potassium: 364 mg
Fiber: 1 g
Sugar: 4 g
Vitamin A: 125 IU
Vitamin C: 9 mg
Calcium: 23 mg
Iron: 1 mg