A quick and easy Hungarian mushrooms recipe, perfect for a light lunch or dinner.
- 1 small onion skinned and grated
- 4 tbsp tomato juice
- 350 g button mushrooms halved or quartered, depending on size
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- celery salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp Greek strained yogurt
- chopped fresh parsley to garnish
- Cook the onion gently in the tomato juice for 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
- Add the mushrooms and cook over high heat for 2 minutes, tossing or stirring frequently.
- Add the paprika and celery salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
- Stir in the yogurt. Heat through very gently for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with parsley.
Calories: 40 kcal
Carbohydrates: 7 g
Protein: 4 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 1 mg
Sodium: 11 mg
Potassium: 372 mg
Fiber: 1 g
Sugar: 4 g
Vitamin A: 125 IU
Vitamin C: 9 mg
Calcium: 23 mg
Iron: 1 mg