Dairy free Chocolate Profiteroles
These dairy free Coconut and Cinnamon Flapjacks are perfect for the wintery mornings. They're gluten-free, vegan, refined sugar-free and can be made in under an hour.
- 7 oz Dairy free margarine
- 11 oz golden syrup corn syrup
- 14 oz porridge oats
- 3 oz desiccated shredded coconut
- 3 oz plump sultanas golden raisins
- 1 heaped teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 23 x 33 cm (9 x 13 inch) non-stick Swiss roll or roulade tin, greased and lined with baking parchment (wax paper)
- Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F) Gas mark 5
- Melt the margarine with the syrup in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the oats, coconut, sultanas (golden raisins) and cinnamon.
- Stir the mixture until melted and well blended, then pour it into the roulade tin.
- Press the mixture down into the tin, then bake for about 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cut the flapjacks into squares whilst still warm, but leave them to cool in the tin.
- Store the flapjacks in an airtight container until needed.
Calories: 373 kcal
Carbohydrates: 50 g
Protein: 5 g
Saturated Fat: 7 g
Trans Fat: 1 g
Sodium: 113 mg
Potassium: 223 mg
Fiber: 5 g
Sugar: 21 g
Vitamin A: 632 IU
Vitamin C: 1 mg
Calcium: 24 mg
Iron: 2 mg