Baked Thai Salmon
Looking for a way to spice up your dinner menu? This Thai Salmon recipe is bursting with flavor and so easy to make.
- 2 skinless salmon fillets each weighing about 5 1/2 oz
- 3 1/2 oz carrots cut into very thin strips
- 3 1/2 oz leeks cut into very thin strips
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 1 tablespoon Thai fish sauce
- 1 garlic clove sliced very thinly
- 3/4 inch piece of fresh root ginger peeled and grated
- 2 tablespoons 88% fat free coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5/190°C/fan oven 170°C.
- Line a roasting tin with non stick baking parchment Lay the salmon fillets in the tin.
- Mix together the carrots, leeks, lime zest, fish sauce, garlic, ginger and coconut milk in a small bowl.
- Spoon this mixture on top of each salmon fillet, and then sprinkle over the chopped fresh coriander
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Use a fish slice to transfer each salmon fillet to a warmed plate.
Calories: 309 kcal
Carbohydrates: 14 g
Protein: 33 g
Saturated Fat: 4 g
Cholesterol: 86 mg
Sodium: 822 mg
Potassium: 1090 mg
Fiber: 2 g
Sugar: 5 g
Vitamin A: 9193 IU
Vitamin C: 10 mg
Calcium: 75 mg
Iron: 3 mg