Spicy Crab Wedges
- 14 oz canned white crabmeat in brine
- 1 small red onion peeled and finely chopped
- 1 green chilli deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 tsp Tabasco
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Fry Light for spraying
- mixed salad leaves to serve
- Drain the crabmeat and place in a large bowl with the onion, chilli and coriander. Season and set aside.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper.
- Lightly spray a 23 cm (9 in) non-stick frying pan with Fry Light and place over a medium heat. When the pan is hot, add the egg mixture and cook for 4 - 5 minutes, swirling the uncooked egg mixture around. Scatter the crab mixture over the surface.
- Cover the frying pan, and cook gently for 8 - 10 minutes or until the base is golden brown and the mixture is set. Remove from the heat.
- Leave to stand for a few minutes, then cut into wedges and serve with a crisp mixed salad.
Calories: 199 kcal
Carbohydrates: 5 g
Protein: 27 g
Saturated Fat: 2 g
Trans Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 287 mg
Sodium: 1061 mg
Potassium: 404 mg
Fiber: 1 g
Sugar: 3 g
Vitamin A: 402 IU
Vitamin C: 12 mg
Calcium: 98 mg
Iron: 2 mg