Mixed Vegetables with Poppy Seeds
- 1/4 cup Poppy seeds khus khus
- 2 g Green chillies
- 1 3/4 oz Broad beans sem, cut into fingers
- 1 3/4 oz Cauliflower phool gobhi, small florets
- 2 oz Aubergines baingan, cut into fingers
- 1 oz Radish mooli, cut into fingers
- 2 oz Cabbage bandh gobhi, chopped
- 1 1/2 floz Vegetable oil
- 2 tsp Turmeric haldi powder
- 1 tsp Onion seeds kalonji
- 2 g Dry red chillies sookhi lal mircti
- 2 floz Water
- Salt to taste
- Soak the poppy seeds in a little water. Make a paste with green chillies.
- Heat the oil in a pan; add turmeric powder, onion seeds, and dry red chillies; saute for half a minute.
- Add all the vegetables and saute for about 4 minutes.
- Add the water, poppy seed paste, and salt. Cook till the water dries up and the vegetables are cooked.
Calories: 336 kcal
Carbohydrates: 15 g
Protein: 6 g
Saturated Fat: 4 g
Trans Fat: 1 g
Sodium: 29 mg
Potassium: 430 mg
Fiber: 100 g
Sugar: 4 g
Vitamin A: 49 IU
Vitamin C: 27 mg
Calcium: 223 mg
Iron: 3 mg