Lemon Herb Potatoes
- 5 tbsps olive oil
- 1 lb Spanish onions thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic peeled and sliced
- 2 lb potatoes thinly sliced
- 1/2 lemon grated zest and juice
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a frying pan and gently fry the onions and garlic until softened.
- Pour 1 tbsp of oil into an ovenproof dish and stack the potatoes and onions standing upright in layers.
- Sprinkle over the lemon zest and juice, Parmesan, salt, freshly ground black pepperand remaining olive oil.
- Cover and bake at Mark 4 (180°C) 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Uncover, increase heat to Mark 6 (200°C) 400°F and cook for a further 40 minutes until golden brown.
Calories: 392 kcal
Carbohydrates: 52 g
Protein: 7 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Cholesterol: 2 mg
Sodium: 57 mg
Potassium: 1148 mg
Fiber: 7 g
Sugar: 7 g
Vitamin A: 32 IU
Vitamin C: 61 mg
Calcium: 87 mg
Iron: 2 mg