Herb Omelette is your best friend when it comes to cooking up a quick and easy meal. With a recipe for each day of the week, you'll never have to worry about what's for breakfast again.
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mixed herbs e.g. chives, parsley, coriander and basil
- 2 tablespoons skimmed milk
- 1 teaspoon sunflower oil
- 1 to mato de-seeded and chopped finely
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Beat the eggs with the herbs, milk and seasoning.
- Heat the oil in a small non stick frying pan.
- Pour in the egg mixture and cook over a medium to low heat.
- As the egg sets, drag the edges into the centre of the pan, so the uncooked mixture runs to the outer edge.
- When all the egg has just about set, scatter the chopped tomato over the top.
- Using a spatula, flip one half of the omelette over the other
- Transfer to a warmed plate and eat at once.
Calories: 196 kcal
Carbohydrates: 7 g
Protein: 13 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Trans Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 328 mg
Sodium: 148 mg
Potassium: 504 mg
Fiber: 2 g
Sugar: 5 g
Vitamin A: 2235 IU
Vitamin C: 27 mg
Calcium: 109 mg
Iron: 2 mg