A quick and easy recipe for German Biscuits. Enjoy with coffee or tea!
- 4 1/2 oz plain flour All purpose
- 4 Tbls caster sugar superfine granulated
- 1/4 tsp Mixed Spice All Spice / Pumpkin pie spice
- 75 g margarine
- flour for rolling out
- fat for greasing
- Heat the oven to warm, 160°C, gas mark 3.
- Mix the flour, sugar, and spice together.
- Rub in the margarine until the mixture binds together and makes a pliable paste.
- Roll out on a floured board to 5 mm thick, and cut into rounds with a 6cm round cutter.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake for about 20 minutes until very pale golden brown.
Calories: 99 kcal
Carbohydrates: 12 g
Protein: 1 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Sodium: 59 mg
Potassium: 14 mg
Fiber: 1 g
Sugar: 4 g
Vitamin A: 224 IU
Vitamin C: 1 mg
Calcium: 4 mg
Iron: 1 mg