Czech Potato Pie
- 1 lb potatoes peeled and grated
- 3 tbsp top of the milk
- 1/3 cup plain flour All purpose
- 1 large clove of garlic crushed
- 1 medium onion peeled and grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 oz butter
- Drain any excess liquid from the grated potatoes.
- Mix together the milk and flour and add the grated potatoes.
- Stir in the crushed garlic, onion and seasoning.-
- Place in a well greased pie dish. Dot with butter and bake in the oven Gas mark 6, 400°F (200°C) for about 30 minutes until nicely browned on top.
- Alternatively, drop spoonfuls of the mixture into hot fat and fry on both sides.
Calories: 246 kcal
Carbohydrates: 31 g
Protein: 4 g
Saturated Fat: 8 g
Trans Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 32 mg
Sodium: 114 mg
Potassium: 550 mg
Fiber: 3 g
Sugar: 3 g
Vitamin A: 375 IU
Vitamin C: 25 mg
Calcium: 39 mg
Iron: 1 mg