Baked Banana Passion
A very nice hot dessert for Valentine's Day! Decorated with orange slices.
- 4 large bananas or 8 small sliced lengthways
- juice 2 oranges
- 2 ripe passion fruit cut in half
- soft light brown sugar to taste optional
- orange slices to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) Gas Mark 4..
- Grease a shallow ovenproof dish and lay the bananas neatly over the base.
- Pour over the orange juice and squeeze the passion fruit so that both flesh and pips are used.
- Sprinkle with sugar to taste if liked.
- Bake uncovered in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Decorate with orange slices and serve hot.
Calories: 160 kcal
Carbohydrates: 40 g
Protein: 2 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Sodium: 13 mg
Potassium: 630 mg
Fiber: 8 g
Sugar: 22 g
Vitamin A: 676 IU
Vitamin C: 38 mg
Calcium: 14 mg
Iron: 1 mg