Stuffed Egg Mayonnaise
You won't miss the mayonnaise or eggs in this delicious, quick, and easy to prepare dinner. Give it a try!
- 4 hard boiled eggs shelled and halved lengthways
- 3 oz blue brie rinded
- 3 oz full fat cream cheese
- 4 tbsp single cream
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 oz tomatoes skinned
- 1/4 pint mayonnaise see below
- parsley sprigs to garnish
- Sieve the egg yolks. Rinse and carefully dry the egg whites.
- Beat the cheese until smooth. Work in the cream cheese with the sieved egg yolks, cream and seasoning, beating until smooth and pipeable in consistency.
- Put the cream cheese mixture into a piping bag fitted with a 1 cm (1/2 inch) star vegetable nozzle and pipe into the egg whites.
- Slice half the tomatoes and arrange in four individual serving dishes; place the stuffed eggs on top. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Halve, seed and roughly chop the remaining tomatoes and stir into the mayonnaise.
- Spoon a little mayonnaise over each egg and garnish with parsley sprigs.
Calories: 476 kcal
Carbohydrates: 4 g
Protein: 13 g
Saturated Fat: 16 g
Trans Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 260 mg
Sodium: 460 mg
Potassium: 280 mg
Fiber: 1 g
Sugar: 3 g
Vitamin A: 1315 IU
Vitamin C: 8 mg
Calcium: 103 mg
Iron: 1 mg