Strawberry Kiwi Swirl
- 3 eggs
- 3 oz caster sugar
- 3 oz plain flour sifted twice
- 4 oz quark skimmed milk cheese 4 oz (125 g) Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 oz caster sugar
- 4 oz strawberries pureed (to make 2 1/2 floz)
- 2 1/2 tsp gelatine
- 1 1/2 tbsps lemon juice
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp strawberry liqueur (optional)
- 2 kiwi fruit peeled and thinly sliced
- sliced strawberries mintleaves, icing sugar
- Whisk eggs and sugar together until very light and thick. Fold in flour. Pour into greased, lined, 9 inch (23 cm) by 13 inch (33 cm) Swiss roll tin.
- Bake at Mark 7 (220°C) 425°F for 10 to 12 minutes until risen and golden. Turn out on to waxed paper sprinkled with caster sugar. Trim sponge edges and roll up with waxed paper inside.
- For the filling: whisk quark, yogurt and sugar together until smooth. Stir in puree.
- Sprinkle the gelatine over the lemon juice and water in a small pan. Heat until dissolved. Cool.
- Stir into strawberry mixture with liqueur, if using. Chill until almost set.
- Unroll sponge, remove paper and arrange kiwi slices over sponge.
- Spread with mousse and roll up carefully. Chill. Decorate and dust with icing sugar.
Calories: 218 kcal
Carbohydrates: 40 g
Protein: 9 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Trans Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 82 mg
Sodium: 44 mg
Potassium: 174 mg
Fiber: 2 g
Sugar: 27 g
Vitamin A: 148 IU
Vitamin C: 41 mg
Calcium: 29 mg
Iron: 1 mg