Maaz Yakkhn Cooked Yoghurt
- 2.2 lb Assorted lamb pieces
- 160 floz Water
- 1 1/2 tbsp Garlic lasan, ground
- Salt to taste
- 10 Green cardamom choti elaichi
- 4 Black cardamom badi claichi
- 5 Cloves laung
- 2 1/2 tsp Aniseed saunf powder
- 2 1/2 tsp Ginger powder sonth
- 3 1/2 oz Ghee
- 28 floz Cooked yoghurt
- 1 1/2 tbsp Onion paste fried
- 1 tsp Black cumin shahijeera seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp Dry mint pudina leaves
- In a deep pan, boil the water with lamb. Remove the scum that rises from time to time. When the water is clean, add the garlic and salt and cook until the lamb is half done.
- Remove the pan from the heat, take out the lamb pieces and wash them in cold water. Keep aside. Strain the stock and collect it in a deep pan. Add the lamb and bring the mixture to the boil.
- Add the green and black cardamom, cloves, aniseed powder, ginger powder, ghee, cooked yoghurt and onion paste. Mix well. Cover with a lid and continue to cook until the lamb is tender and the gravy is of a sauce-like consistency.
- Sprinkle the black cumin seeds and dry mint leaves. Mix well.
Calories: 731 kcal
Carbohydrates: 13 g
Protein: 34 g
Saturated Fat: 30 g
Trans Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 182 mg
Sodium: 207 mg
Potassium: 698 mg
Fiber: 2 g
Sugar: 7 g
Vitamin A: 159 IU
Vitamin C: 4 mg
Calcium: 262 mg
Iron: 4 mg