Hake with Coriander Sauce
- 4 hake cutlets
- finely grated rind of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup plain flour All purpose
- Freshly ground white pepper
- Sunflower oil for frying
- 5 floz fromage blanc
- 1 teaspoon coriander leaves finely chopped, plus whole leaves to garnish
- First wash the fish cutlets and pat dry with kitchen paper. Combine the grated lemon rind with the flour and a little pepper.
- Lightly coat the hake cutlets in the lemony flour and, using a very little oil in a heavy frying pan, quickly fry them for 2-3 minutes on each side, depending on their thickness, until cooked.
- Transfer them to a warmed serving platter and keep warm.
- Now gently heat the fromage blanc and chopped coriander leaves in a small saucepan to just under simmering point.
- Trickle a little of this sauce over each cutlet and garnish with whole coriander leaves.
- Serve the remainder of the sauce separately.
Calories: 364 kcal
Carbohydrates: 9 g
Protein: 51 g
Saturated Fat: 7 g
Cholesterol: 41 mg
Sodium: 329 mg
Potassium: 1097 mg
Fiber: 1 g
Sugar: 1 g
Vitamin A: 498 IU
Vitamin C: 1 mg
Calcium: 154 mg
Iron: 3 mg