A summer cup is a refreshing, easy to make drink great for any time of the day.
- 1 lb raspberries
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 pint sparkling mineral water
- 1 1/4 pints bottle sparkling dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons creme de cassis
- Crush the raspberries with the back of a wooden spoon and put them in a saucepan with the tablespoon of water; bring to boiling point and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Cool, then combine with the other ingredients and put in an airtight container. Refrigerate overnight.
- Strain the cup before serving.
- The strained cup can be poured into a chilled vacuum flask for a picnic. As an alternative to the creme de cassis, try creme de framboise.
Calories: 104 kcal
Carbohydrates: 10 g
Protein: 1 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Sodium: 5 mg
Potassium: 138 mg
Fiber: 4 g
Sugar: 5 g
Vitamin A: 19 IU
Vitamin C: 15 mg
Calcium: 29 mg
Iron: 1 mg