- 1/4 pt double cream (heavy cream) whipped
- 4 oz plain or milk chocolate in pieces
- Pour the cream into a small pan and bring to the boil.
- Remove from the heat and add the chocolate.
- Stir gently until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Return the mixture to the heat. Bring to the boil.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Use at room temperature.
- The mixture should be the consistency of softened butter.
makes 200 ml (7 fl oz)
Calories: 983 kcal
Carbohydrates: 72 g
Protein: 7 g
Saturated Fat: 50 g
Cholesterol: 162 mg
Sodium: 63 mg
Potassium: 418 mg
Fiber: 6 g
Sugar: 59 g
Vitamin A: 1739 IU
Vitamin C: 1 mg
Calcium: 104 mg
Iron: 3 mg