4 - 8 oyster or wild mushrooms, depending on size
120 g (4 oz) butter
1 large clove garlic, chopped
Salt and pepper
675 g (l/2 lbs) raw prawns, peeled
2 tbsps chopped parsley
1. Leave the mushrooms whole, but remove the stalks. Rinse, if necessary:
2. Melt the butter in a shallow casserole for 30 seconds on HIGH. Add the mushrooms, garlic, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Cook for 2 minutes on HIGH. Remove and set aside.
3. Add the prawns to the casserole and cook on HIGH for 1 minute, stirring several times.
4. Cook for 30 seconds more on HIGH, if required, to cook the prawns thoroughly
5. Mix in the parsley and add more seasoning if necessary Arrange the mushrooms in individual dishes and spoon over the prawns and any remaining butter in the dish.