Spring Onion Raita
- 4 spring onions chopped (in iced water, which makes them crisp)
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander stalks
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp thick yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp roasted ground cumin seeds
- Soak the chopped spring onions in iced water for 30 minutes. Drain and pat dry with a cloth (or you can take them straight from the fridge cooler).
- Combine remaining ingredients and stir in the spring onions.
- Place a hot pudding on each plate, top with warm ratatouille and drizzle the raita over the top.
- Garnish with roasted ground cumin seeds and serve immediately.
Calories: 18 kcal
Carbohydrates: 2 g
Protein: 1 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 3 mg
Sodium: 12 mg
Potassium: 70 mg
Fiber: 1 g
Sugar: 1 g
Vitamin A: 156 IU
Vitamin C: 2 mg
Calcium: 35 mg
Iron: 1 mg