Rabadi (Millet flour in yoghurt)
- 9 oz Yoghurt dahi
- 4 tbsp Millet flour bajra
- 1 1/4 oz Butter
- 4 tsp Ginger-garlic adrak-lasan paste
- 96 floz Water
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Cumin jeera seeds, powdered, roasted
- 1 tbsp Green coriander hara dhaniya, chopped
- Mix together yoghurt and flour in a bowl. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a pot; add ginger-garlic paste and saute on medium heat for 2 - 3 minutes or until brown in colour.
- Stir in the flour-yoghurt mixture and bring to the boil.
- Add water, lower heat and simmer till the mixture is reduced to two-third the original quantity.
- Add salt and mix well. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature. Pass the mixture through a muslin cloth.
- Serve chilled, garnished with cumin powder and green coriander
Calories: 136 kcal
Carbohydrates: 9 g
Protein: 3 g
Saturated Fat: 6 g
Trans Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 27 mg
Sodium: 131 mg
Potassium: 127 mg
Fiber: 1 g
Sugar: 3 g
Vitamin A: 298 IU
Vitamin C: 1 mg
Calcium: 106 mg
Iron: 1 mg