- 1 small head cauliflower broken into small florets
- 4 oz broccoli
- 2 oz mange tout
- 1/2 red pepper seeded and finely sliced
- 1/2 yellow pepper seeded and finely sliced
- 4 spring onions thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1/4 pint prepared mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley and chives mixed
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 1 hard-boiled egg finely chopped, to garnish
- Place the caulifower florets in a casserole with 4 tbsps salted water. Cover and cook on HIGH for 6 - 8 minutes.
- Cut the broccoli spears into florets the same size as the cauliflower. Place in a casserole with 2 tbsps salted water and cover loosely Cook on HIGH for 4 - 5 minutes. Trim the ends of the mange tout and add the pods to the broccoli 1 - 2 minutes before the end of cooking time.
- Drain all the vegetables and combine with the sliced red and yellow pepper and the spring onions. Mix all the dressing ingredients together and stir carefully into the vegetables. Place the vegetables on serving plates and heat through for 1 minute on HIGH.
- Garnish with the chopped hard-boiled egg before serving.
Calories: 192 kcal
Carbohydrates: 9 g
Protein: 4 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Trans Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 39 mg
Sodium: 174 mg
Potassium: 457 mg
Fiber: 3 g
Sugar: 4 g
Vitamin A: 693 IU
Vitamin C: 102 mg
Calcium: 53 mg
Iron: 1 mg