Chicken With Black Pepper (Murg Kali Mirch)
A traditional Indian dish, this recipe for Chicken With Black Pepper is a simple and flavorful meal that the whole family will love.
- 1 3/4 lb Chicken drumsticks
- 2 tsp Ginger adrak paste
- 2 tsp Garlic Jasan paste
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric haldi powder
- 2 tsp Red chilli paste
- Salt to taste Vegetable oil for frying
- 2 tsp Black peppercorns sabut kali mirch, crushed
- 3 tbsp Lemon nimbu juice
- 4 tsp Green coriander hara dhaniya, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- Mix together ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli paste, and salt.
- Marinate the chicken drumsticks in this mixture and keep aside for 2 hours.
- Heat the oil in a pan; fry the chicken till golden brown in colour. Remove and keep aside.
- In a wok (kadhai), add chicken along with the marinade and all the other ingredients. Stir-fry till the chicken is fully cooked. Serve hot, accompanied by any Indian bread.
Calories: 228 kcal
Carbohydrates: 4 g
Protein: 24 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Trans Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 122 mg
Sodium: 140 mg
Potassium: 367 mg
Fiber: 1 g
Sugar: 1 g
Vitamin A: 87 IU
Vitamin C: 7 mg
Calcium: 30 mg
Iron: 1 mg