Recipe for the most delicious and healthy nachos you'll ever eat.
- 1 lb blue corn tortilla chips or ordinary tortilla chips
- 3 tbsp chopped pickled jalapenos according to taste
- 12 black olives sliced
- 8 oz grated Cheddar cheese
- tomato salsa
- soured cream
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Put the tortilla chips in a 23 x 33cm/9 x 13in baking dish and spread them out evenly. Sprinkle the jalapenos, olives and cheese evenly over the tortilla chips.
- Place the prepared tortilla chips in the top of the oven and bake for 10 - 15 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Serve the nachos at once, with the guacamole, tomato salsa and soured cream for dipping.