Jelly with Kisses
Jelly with Kisses is a nice dessert for Valentine's Day. Present this raspberry and red-fruits jelly to your love.
- 5 oz packet raspberry jelly
- 1 lb mixed red fruits such as raspberries or strawberries
- 1/2 pint boiling water
- 1/2 pint cranberry raspberry or blackcurrant juice
- Dissolve the raspberry jelly in the boiling water.
- Add the fruit juice, stir together and cool.
- Divide the red fruits between jelly moulds or glasses.
- Pour the jelly on top and chill until set.
- For a two-colour jelly, use half the amount of two different coloured jellies and fruits, eg. red and yellow.
- Leave the bottom layer to set in the fridge before pouring the second colour on top.
Calories: 185 kcal
Carbohydrates: 45 g
Protein: 2 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Sodium: 17 mg
Potassium: 244 mg
Fiber: 8 g
Sugar: 29 g
Vitamin A: 64 IU
Vitamin C: 38 mg
Calcium: 42 mg
Iron: 1 mg