Casserole with a mix of bacon, onion, sausages, and potato. Nice for the Halloween party.
- 1 lb potatoes peeled, cooked and sliced
- 4 streaky bacon rashers rinded and chopped
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 8 oz pork sausages skinned and quartered
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 pint milk
- Line the bottom of a greased baking dish with half the potato slices.
- Mix together the bacon, onion and sausage pieces and place on top of the potato layer.
- Lightly beat the eggs with the milk, salt and pepper and pour into the dish.
- Cover the top with the remaining potato slices.
- Bake in a preheated moderate oven 180°C (350°F) Gas Mark 4 for about 45 minutes or until the eggs are set.
Calories: 412 kcal
Carbohydrates: 24 g
Protein: 18 g
Saturated Fat: 9 g
Trans Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 140 mg
Sodium: 558 mg
Potassium: 771 mg
Fiber: 3 g
Sugar: 4 g
Vitamin A: 220 IU
Vitamin C: 25 mg
Calcium: 72 mg
Iron: 2 mg