Grilled Halibut with Pineapple and Chilli Salsa
This dish is a mix of sweet and spicy with a fresh flavour from the pineapple. The chilli salsa works well with the pineapples and adds an extra kick to the dish.
- 7 oz pineapple diced
- 1/2 red onion peeled and finely chopped
- 1 red chilli finely chopped
- 1 lime juice
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce optional
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 black halibut fillets
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- brown basmati rice green salad and lime wedges, to serve
- Preheat the grill to high. Mix the pineapple, red onion, chilli, lime juice and sweet chilli sauce, if desired. Season and set aside.
- Season the halibut fillets well and brush with a little oil. Grill for about 10 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through.
- Serve immediately with the rice, salad and lime wedges.
Calories: 243 kcal
Carbohydrates: 15 g
Protein: 32 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 83 mg
Sodium: 203 mg
Potassium: 867 mg
Fiber: 2 g
Sugar: 10 g
Vitamin A: 258 IU
Vitamin C: 46 mg
Calcium: 29 mg
Iron: 1 mg