This is a recipe for a handful of drinks that can be served at your next summer party.
- 6 floz unsweetened orange juice
- 6 floz unsweetened lemon juice
- 6 floz unsweetened pineapple juice
- 6 floz unsweetened grapefruit juice
- 4 dashes grenadine
- 4 egg whites
- soda water to top up
- slice of fruit to decorate
- Shake all the ingredients, except the soda water, together well, and strain into a 1 litre (2 pint) jug.
- Top up with soda water. Pour into individual glasses to serve.
- To decorate the glasses, spear thin slices of fruit on to cocktail sticks. Serve the drinks with straws.
Store citrus fruit in the crisper drawer of the refrigerator. Always taste any food or drink after it has been chilled as chilling can affect quite markedly the amount of flavouring or sweetening required.
Calories: 97 kcal
Carbohydrates: 21 g
Protein: 4 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Sodium: 53 mg
Potassium: 314 mg
Fiber: 1 g
Sugar: 16 g
Vitamin A: 97 IU
Vitamin C: 56 mg
Calcium: 19 mg
Iron: 1 mg