- 6 spinach leaves
- Potato Base
- Special Tomato Sauce
- 1 to mato sliced
- 1 celery stalk sliced thinly
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 baby courgette zucchini, sliced
- 1 oz asparagus tips
- 1 oz sweetcorn defrosted if frozen
- 1 oz peas defrosted if frozen
- 4 spring onions scallions, trimmed and chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh mixed herbs
- 2 oz Mozzarella grated
- 2 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 artichoke heart
- olive oil for drizzling
- salt and pepper
- Remove any tough stalks from the spinach and wash the leaves in plenty of cold water. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Roll out or press the potato base, using a rolling pin or your hands, into a large 25 cm (10 inch) circle on a lightly floured work surface. Place the round on a large greased baking sheet (cookie sheet) or pizza pan and push up the edge a little. Spread with the tomato sauce.
- Arrange the spinach leaves on the sauce, followed by the tomato slices. Top with the remaining vegetables and the herbs.
- Mix together the cheeses and sprinkle over. Place the artichoke heart in the centre. Drizzle the pizza with a little olive oil and season.
- Bake in a preheated oven, 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6, for 18 - 20 minutes, or until the edges are crisp and golden brown. Serve immediately.
Calories: 1428 kcal
Carbohydrates: 220 g
Protein: 63 g
Saturated Fat: 18 g
Cholesterol: 52 mg
Sodium: 2652 mg
Potassium: 1631 mg
Fiber: 14 g
Sugar: 15 g
Vitamin A: 4354 IU
Vitamin C: 114 mg
Calcium: 881 mg
Iron: 15 mg