Chinese Chicken Parcels
- 4 oz chicken breast skinned and boned
- 3 oz thickly sliced cooked ham
- 1 large carrot peeled
- few sprigs of parsley
- 8 oz canned bamboo shoots
- 4 spring onions finely shredded
- Cut cellophane, or greaseproof paper, into 6 inch/15 cm squares.
- Thinly slice the chicken breast on the diagonal into 1 1/2 inch (3.5 cm) by 1 inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
- Cut the ham and carrot similarly. Place a sprig of parsley in the centre of each piece of cellophane.
- Cover with carrot, ham, bamboo shoots, spring onions, chicken breast and seasoning.
- Fold the cellophane around the chicken to form small envelopes.
- Deep fry at 190°C (375°F) for 2 minutes.
Calories: 35 kcal
Carbohydrates: 1 g
Protein: 4 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Trans Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 10 mg
Sodium: 101 mg
Potassium: 98 mg
Fiber: 1 g
Sugar: 1 g
Vitamin A: 894 IU
Vitamin C: 1 mg
Calcium: 7 mg
Iron: 1 mg