Calories per serving 125.
low fat cooking spray
1 small onion, chopped finely
1 garlic clove, crushed
150 g (5 1/2 oz) potatoes, peeled and diced
225 g (8 oz) courgettes, grated coarsely
1 teaspoon ground coriander
600 ml (20 fl oz) vegetable stock
2 tablespoons light soy sauce
freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander, to garnish
1. Spray a large saucepan with low fat cooking spray.
2. Place the pan on the heat, and add the onion and garlic.
3. Cook over a medium heat for 5 minutes until the onion has softened, but not browned.
4. Add the potatoes, courgettes and ground coriander, and cook for a further 2 - 3 minutes.
5. Add the stock and soy sauce, and bring to the boil.
6. Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes, until the potatoes have broken down.
7. Season to taste with freshly ground black pepper and ladle into two warmed soup bowls.
8. Garnish with the fresh coriander and serve.
25 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!