1. Place all ingredients, except for the chocolate chips, into bread machine in proper order.
2. Process on dough cycle.
3. At end of cycle, remove dough to floured board, cover, and let rest for 20 minutes.
4. Roll out into a rectangle, sprinkle with chocolate chips, roll back up into a loaf shape, and place in greased loaf pan.
5. Let rise, covered, for 45 minutes.
6. Just before baking, slash with a sharp knife, and gently brush with a little egg substitute.
7. Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 30 minutes.
8. Turn out of bread pan onto a cake rack, and cool.