2 x Sirloin steaks
salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 tbsp vegetable oils blended with sundried tomato and basil
2 tomatoes, chopped
50 g gorganzola blue cheese, cubed
2 tbsp walnut pieces
10 g basil leaves, torn
1. Preheat the grill to a moderate heat.
2. Brush the steaks with a 1 tbsp of the blended oils, and season on both sides.
3. Grill the steaks according to the pack instructions to achieve the desired result.
4. Meanwhile, in a bowl mix together the chopped tomatoes, blue cheese, walnuts, basil leaves, the remaining spoonful of blended oils and seasoning.
5. Three minutes before the end of the cooktime on the second side, top the steaks with the tomato and cheese mix.
6. Return to the grill and cook for the remaining time.
7. Serve immediately with a green salad.