1 lb (450 g) apples, stewed and sweetened to taste with honey
12 oz (350 g) loganberries
1/3 cup (50 g) plain flour (All purpose)
1/3 cup (50 g) wholemeal flour
1/2 cup (2 oz) ground almonds
3 oz (75 g) margarine
1/4 cup (45 g) light Muscovado sugar
1/3 cup (1 oz) 25 g flaked almonds
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) Gas Mk 6.
2. Place both the flours in a bowl together with the ground almonds and rub in the margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
3. Mix in the sugar.
4. Place the apples and loganberries in a bowl and mix well.
5. Arrange evenly in a pie dish, spoon over the crumble mixture and sprinkle the top with flaked almonds.
6. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes until golden brown.
14 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!