1 lb (450 g) apples, stewed and sweetened to taste with honey
12 oz (350 g) loganberries
1/3 cup (50 g) plain flour (All purpose)
1/3 cup (50 g) wholemeal flour
1/2 cup (2 oz) ground almonds
3 oz (75 g) margarine
1/4 cup (45 g) light Muscovado sugar
1/3 cup (1 oz) 25 g flaked almonds
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) Gas Mk 6.
2. Place both the flours in a bowl together with the ground almonds and rub in the margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
3. Mix in the sugar.
4. Place the apples and loganberries in a bowl and mix well.
5. Arrange evenly in a pie dish, spoon over the crumble mixture and sprinkle the top with flaked almonds.
6. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes until golden brown.
7 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!