100 g (3 1/2 oz) unsalted butter
60 g (2 oz) sugar
4 eggs, separated
225 g (8 oz) plain chocolate
4 tbsps coffee liqueur
Whipped cream and coffee dragees or grated chocolate to garnish
1. Put the butter into a deep bowl and soften for 30 seconds on HIGH. Add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy Gradually beat in the eggYolks.
2. Chop the chocolate roughly and place in a small bowl with the coffee liqueur. Microwave on MEDIUM for 2 minutes or until the chocolate has completely melted.
3. Combine the chocolate with the butter mixture and beat for 5 minutes or until the mixture is light and fluffy
4. Whisk the egg whites and fold into the mixture. Spoon into small dessert dishes and chill until firm.
5. Decorate with a rosette of whipped cream and one coffee dragee or sprinkle with grated chocolate. Serve cold.
4 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!