5 sticks of celery, sliced
4 shallots, sliced
a bunch of flat-leaf parsley, chopped
freshly ground black pepper
6 x 150 g salmon fillets, skinless
1 lemon, cut into 6 wedges
1. Heat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
2. Cut six 25cm circles out of baking parchment.
3. Put the celery and shallots in a bowl, add the parsley and the seasoning and mix well.
4. Arrange the paper circles over the work surface. Place a spoonful of the vegetable mixture in the middle of each paper and top with a salmon fillet and a wedge of lemon.
5. Close up each parcel, securing the contents by twisting the paper above the fish like an old-fashioned purse.
6. Place on a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes.
7. Serve in the paper parcels, but take care when opening as hot steam may rush out.
3 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!