1 cup butter
3/4 cup caster sugar
2 1/2 cups plain flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 cups cornflakes, lightly crushed
2 tablespoons glace cherries
1. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add the egg and beat well.
3. Sift the flour and baking powder and fold into the mixture.
4. Form mixture into small balls and roll in cornflakes.
5. Place on a greased baking tray and flatten with a fork.
6. Cut cherries into small pieces and place a piece on top of each biscuit.
7. Bake in a moderate oven 180-190°C (350-375°F) for 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
1 person has helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!