1. Dry the fish, season and pass through the flour, melted butter and breadcrumbs.
2. Lightly flatten and mark the skinned side trellis-fashion with the back of a knife.
3. Place on a well-buttered grilling tray and sprinkle the surface with melted butter.
4. Grill gently under a salamander grill for 6 minutes to a light golden colour and a firm texture.
5. Arrange on an oval flat dish, garnish with the noisette potatoes and picked parsley and serve the Bearnaise Sauce separately in a sauceboat.