1. Cut the meat into 2.5 cm cubes, place in a saucepan and blanch by covering it with cold water, bringing to the boil for 5 minutes, then running hot water onto it to remove scum and grease. Refresh under cold water and drain in a colander.
2. Place the meat into a saucepan, add the stock, bring to the boil and skim.
3. Add the onion, carrot, bouquet garni and seasoning. Allow to simmer gently for 1 1/2 hours until cooked, then remove the onion, carrot and bouquet garni.
4. Make a second stage roux with the butter and flour and allow to cool.
5. Strain most of the cooking liquid, keeping the meat moist in the remainder. Add to the roux to make a veloute sauce, cook for 20 minutes and add the cream and lemon juice.
6. Strain over the drained meat and simmer or a few minutes, then serve sprinkled with chopped parsley.