1. Cut the turkey fillets lengthwise into thin strips.
2. Put them in a shallow pan and add the lemon juice and a little grated rind, the stock, sugar, salt and pepper.
3. Poach the turkey on a gentle heat for 20 minutes.
4. Mix the cornflour and water to a smooth paste.
5. Add this to the pan and stir around to thicken the poaching liquid.
6. Add the yoghurt and cook for a further 5 minutes on a gentle heat. Adjust the seasoning.
7. Serve with a colourful vegetable — carrots or mangetout would go well.