12 vine leaves
30 ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
8 large mushrooms, chopped
10 ml (2 tsp) chopped fresh sage
5 ml (1 tsp) chopped fresh parsley
Salt and pepper
1. Rinse the vine leaves under cold water and dry with kitchen paper.
2. Arrange 4 vine leaves on the base of an ovenproof dish and sprinkle over 15 ml (1 tbsp) oil.
3. Lay the chopped mushrooms on top of the vine leaves and sprinkle over the remaining oil, herbs and seasoning.
4. Cover with the remaining vine leaves.
5. Cover with foil and bake at 180°C (350°F) Gas mark 4 for 25 minutes.
6. Remove the foil and continue to cook for a further 5 minutes.
7. Divide between 4 individual serving dishes.
34 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!