1.9 litre (3 3/4 pt) chicken stock
400 g (14 oz) chicken, cooked and shredded
50 ml (2 fl oz) white wine
300 g (10 oz) fine egg noodles
2.5 g (1/2 tsp) salt
65 g (2 1/2 oz) finely chopped celery
2 large carrots, quartered
4 eggs, well beaten
1. Pour the chicken stock into a large saucepan. Add the chicken meat, wine, egg noodles, salt, dill, celery, carrots and parsley.
2. Bring the soup to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 18 - 20 minutes over a low heat.
3. Bring the soup back to a furious boil.
4. Beat the eggs in with a fork.
5. Remove the pan from the heat when the eggs become cloud like, and serve immediately.