serves 4 - 6
175 g (6 oz) bacon, diced
350 g (12 oz) noodles, cooked and drained
50 g (2 oz) butter
225 g (8 oz) cottage cheese
150 ml (1/4 pt) sour cream or thick yoghurt
salt and pepper
1. Fry the bacon until it is crisp. Drain it and reserve.
2. Put the cooked noodles into a large dish.
3. Add the butter, cottage cheese, sour cream, salt and pepper, and mix everything into the noodles.
4. Scatter the fried bacon on top and serve immediately.
5. Add more bacon if you want to make a more substantial dish.