4 even-sized large potatoes
225 g (8 oz) cooked chicken, chopped
1 green pepper, seeded and chopped
1 spring onion, washed and chopped
60 g (4 tbsp) sweetcorn kernels, cooked
30 ml (2 tbsp) Mayonnaise
2 tomatoes, skinned
salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Wash and scrub the potato skins. Prick with a fork. Arrange on the oven shelves and bake at 200°C (400°F) Gas 6 for 45 - 60 minutes.
2. Alternatively, boil the potatoes for 15 minutes, drain and then bake in the oven for 25 - 35 minutes, depending on size.
3. Potatoes can also be baked in a microwave oven — one potato will take 5 minutes but four will need 20 minutes. Crisp in the oven if liked.
4. Cut the potato lengthwise and scoop out some of the potato, reserve and mix with remaining ingredients. Season to taste.
5. Fill the potatoes and reheat for a few minutes in the oven.
6. Potatoes can be prepared and stuffed, then kept in the refrigerator until needed.
7. Heat through before serving.
3 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!