This recipe is Vegetarian, Gluten free, Wheat free and Dairy free.
serves 4 (5 each)
20 large ripe strawberries
140 g (5 oz) of (Dairy Free / Gluten free) luxury dark continental chocolate
A few drops of sunflower oil
A plate sprinkled with sieved (Dairy Free / Gluten free) cocoa powder
kitchen (paper) towels
1. Wash the strawberries and carefully dry them on kitchen (paper) towels.
2. Microwave the chocolate in a small bowl with a couple of drops of oil until just melted and then stir until smooth.
3. Dip the strawberries into the chocolate and let any excess chocolate drip off.
4. Place on the prepared plate and chill until needed.
5. Serve the strawberries on a glass or silver dish for special occasions and devour them within 48 hours.
14 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!