270 Calories per serving
3 oz (90 g) pork fillet
1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, chopped
1/2 onion, finely chopped
1/2 red or yellow pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
3 oz (90 g) carrot, cut in matchstick-sized pieces
3 oz (90 g) courgette, cut in matchstick-sized pieces
4 tablespoons stock
2 teaspoons tomato puree
1 tablespoon soy sauce
salt and pepper
1. Place the pork on a rack under a preheated grill and cook, turning once, until the fat has stopped dripping from the meat. Set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the ginger, onion and pepper and stir-fry for 3 - 4 minutes.
3. Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the carrot and courgette.
4. Cut the pork into thin strips, add to the saucepan, return to a moderate heat and stir round for 1 - 2 minutes.
5. Stir in the stock, tomato puree and soy sauce. Cover the saucepan and simmer for 8 - 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper.
3 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!