4 fresh tomatoes
1 x 400 g (14 oz) tin of chopped tomatoes
200 g (7 oz) pasta
a good pinch dried chilli
sprinkle of sugar
1 clove garlic
glug of wine
fresh basil leaves
pecorino or Parmesan cheese
1. Peel and chop the fresh tomatoes and simmer with the tin of chopped tomatoes.
2. Add a couple of sundried tomatoes, if you have some in the fridge.
3. Add a good pinch dried chilli, a sprinkle of sugar, the garlic and a glug of wine.
4. Cook down, and finish with fresh basil leaves.
5. Serve with fresh pasta and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with pecorino or Parmesan cheese.