1/2 x 200 g pack soba noodles, cooked as per pack instructions and refreshed
1 cucumber, peeled into ribbons
1 large mango, peeled and finely sliced
1 tbsp sesame seed oil
1 tbsp mild olive oil
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
juice of 1 lime
1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
1 tsp mild olive oil
4 swordfish steaks
1. For the noodle base: Place the soba noodles into a large bowl.
2. Then peel the cucumber into ribbons using a potato peeler, discarding the seeds.
3. Finally add in the mango and mix to combine.
4. In a screw top jar mix together the oils, vinegar, lime juice and chilli.
5. Then pour over the noodle base and mix together. Put to one side.
6. Lightly oil a griddle pan or large frying pan and cook the sworfish steaks according to the pack instructions.
7. Pile the noodles onto individual plates and top with a swordfish steak.
9 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!