250 g frozen spinach
4 tbsp cream
25 g butter
salt and freshly ground black pepper
a large pinch freshly grated nutmeg
260 g pack lemon sole fillets, halved lengthways
1 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2. Cook the spinach as directed on the pack.
3. Drain well. Squeeze dry the spinach and place into a mixing bowl with the cream, butter, seasoning and nutmeg.
4. Spoon half the mixture into the base of a 1 litre oiled oven proof dish.
5. Spread the six fish fillet with the spinach mixture and roll up like a Swiss roll.
6. Sprinkle the fish with the cheese. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the fish is just tender.
7. Garnish with lemon wedges if desired.