25 g butter
6 medium size eggs, beaten
salt and freshly ground black pepper
100 g Italian grated cheese
50 g sundried tomatoes, roughly chopped
1/2 x 15 g pack fresh basil, leaves removed from the stem
1 tsp dried Provence herbs
1. Heat 15 g butter in a 20 cm non stick frying pan until foaming.
2. Pour in half the seasoned beaten egg mixture, mixing with a fork for even distribution.
3. Cook quickly, drawing in the edges with a fork to allow uncooked egg to run underneath.
4. Fill with 1/2 the cheese, tomato, basil leaves and a sprinkling of dried herbs.
5. Tilt the pan and fold the omelette over towards one side of the pan, pushing it with the fork to help fold it.
6. Put to one side to keep warm whilst repeating the process again for the remaining ingredients.